Urban Haze Method
This is our methodology to provide a complete end-to-end online strategy for our clients.
It’s divided into vertical three columns:-
On the left, your current and desired situation, in the centre what we deliver and improve and on the right what the outcome is for your business
Click on any plus symbol next to a title for more details.
CURRENT & DESIRED SITUATION
As we work with you, we’ll look closely at what your business has now and where you want to go for each of these sections below
Deliver & Improve
Each of the sections below represent what Urban Haze does best.
We provide all of these services to your business with decades of experience to ensure the best methods are used to achieve the required results.
OUTCOME FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Each of the outcomes below are the important final results that our method delivers to your business.
Logo, Branding, Print
Our experienced graphic designer has a degree in design and brings over 20 years of experience in the industry, having headed up the design team for one of the country’s biggest television channels
This ensures you have a high quality professional brand that not only makes your website stand out but is harmonised across all marketing materials
Photography & Video
Our award winning photographer has decades of experience in the commercial photography industry. Bringing some of the best skills along with some of the highest quality equipment and software to ensure your business is shown in the very best light.
Look & Feel
After more than 20 years of experience in the business of building websites, our appoach has been refined to ensure whether you have one website or more, they are specifically geared up to achieve your own business goals and those of your customers, whilst maintaining the latest Internet standards.
If you choose to have a mailing list then, again we use our experience to ensure it’s aim is to fulfil your business and customer goals, whilst ensuring it remains standards compliant so you’re not annoying your potential customers with spam.
Whether it be Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other social media, we’ll help ensure your online presences focus on achieving your business and customer goals whilst remaining interesting and attractive to your audience.
Natural SEO Keyword Campaign
We take a strategised approach to look at what keywords and phrases are most appropriate for the business then work to improve Natural Search Engine Optimisation, attracting an audience that is only interested in things relating to your business.
Paid Search Keyword Campaign
Whilst SEO attracts 70% of search audiences, paid search attracts the remaining 30%. We use a keyword strategy to select which words and phrases are most appropriate for paid search to maximise the ROI, whilst considering key external factors like market competition and audience numbers.
Paid Social Media Campaign
There are times when it may be appropriate to have a paid campaign on social media.
Our experience ensures your campaign is set up right to deliver the best audience and return on your investment.
Technical (e.g. Speed)
Marketing Plan & Audit
Mailing List Analytics
Grow & Repeat
Overall Google Analytics & Reporting
Sometimes too much feedback can be overwhelming!
We aim to work with you to refine reports to deliver just what’s needed as well as keeping an eye on things for you to make sure you don’t miss important changes and actionable items
Experienced Support, Guidance & Communication
One of the key things you’re investing into with Urban Haze is experience.
We’ve worked with Corporate Blue Chip companies and small one-man bands alike.
No matter what the size of the client, they all get to take advantage of us having learnt what online solutions work most effectively online for different commercial requirements – so that’s not something you need to waste time and money discovering for yourself.
Terms & Contract
Mobile & Tablet
Project Management Tool
We’ve carefully chosen items here to extend Urban Haze’s service beyond the traditional standard website provision.
All these services are offered to our clients and help make it an easy decision to choose Urban Haze to look after your online business.
Trusted Signage, Stationery and Printing Partners
Whilst our own niche is online marketing, we’ve also found that most clients need additional services that work alongside their online marketing, such as printing business cards and stationery or adding exterior and interior signs.
Over the years we’ve worked to see who does these jobs best and built up some great relationships with these trusted partners to provide high quality options of their related services to you at preferential rates.